(REVIEW) Touch in SOL : No Poreblem Primer — smooth & pore covering top secret for perfect makeup; from SeoulUnni Philippines

"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."





PRODUCT
Touch in SOL's No Poreblem Primer

INGREDIENTS
Cyclomethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Water / Aqua, Dimethicone, Dimethicone / Vinyl Dimethicone, Crosspolymer, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dipropylene, Glycol, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Sulfate, Parfum, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Soluble Collagen, Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract and TriethoxyCaprylylsilane.

USES / BENEFITS
- Makeup Primer
- Smoothening

SIZE
30ml

PRICE
P600 / $12

DETAILS
This product is said to help with skin's moisture levels and elasticity.

HOW TO USE
After applying my sunscreen, I put around half a pump on my fingers before rubbing it against my other set of fingers then apply onto my face gently in a tapping motion and massage afterwards.

PROS
I would like to start off with its packaging; it comes with a black matte box with shiny black accents which I find really nice. I also want to emphasize that it has English translations for the product’s brief information, instructions on how to use it, cautions and most importantly, ingredients. And that’s another brownie point for this! The container is glass and frosted so it doesn't look like the usual container for primers, at least for what I've had / tried. The pump dispense quite an amount of product which is great, you just have to control it and the color has a slight hint of pink which touched the girliness in me. In terms of scents, it smells good and mild. I can’t quite specifically explain how it smells like but it’s not fruity or anything sweet but I like it! The texture on the other hand, is one of my favorite things about this. Consistency is light, smooth and creamy and it’s blended well without a problem! I usually don’t use primer last time as I don’t like layering too much products on my skin but after using this, I find it very essential. Especially, this is not heavy nor clogs my pores but it works amazingly with them because my makeup looks flawless and lasts longer than without primer. Lines and textures are less defined and I also noticed that the color of my blush and eyeshadow are more full and vibrant when I use this. Not to mention that my skin looks and feels so smooth and plump even without foundation on top of the primer because it really blurs the pores. It absolutely changed my perception about primers! 

CONS
No redness, itchiness, dryness or any indication of allergic reactions were experienced while using this product. Just take note to shake it well before using. 😉



VERDICT
I have nothing negative to say about this product. By far, the best primer I’ve ever tried. Even better than those from US that youtubers or beauty gurus rave about. It acts like a pore eraser and it does a pretty awesome job! Exactly delivers what it’s supposed to do and it really exceeded my expectations. My skin feels and looks so young every time I use this and I couldn’t be happier. I may not top it with foundation for it to show its full potential since I rarely use foundations and concealers as I would like to embrace my skin more, but what it did to my skin already amazed me. I’m not the best when it comes to makeup products but I always try my best to explore the products that works for me and my minimalist makeup routines and this is one of the staples for me! From now on, I’m definitely POREBLEM-free! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING
100/100 ✨








DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.














If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook
Website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C