(SWATCH + REVIEW) MERZY : Bite the Beat Mellow Tint — one of the best tints in kbeauty history with universally flattering shades!

SWATCH + REVIEW

FEATURING

Merzy's Bite the Beat Mellow Tint












⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬



Packaging : 4/5
Smell : 5/5
Application : 5/5
Comfort : 5/5
Texture : 5/5
Longevity : 5/5





/VERDICT/
First, I find the packaging nice, they’re individually boxed which is already expected for products from South Korea. The only issue I have with it and I think it’s just a minor thing but I’d rather point it out still, is that the box doesn’t have any English translation. Aside from the shade name, product name and brand name, the rest are in Korean letters already. Moving on to its container, I like the colors of it as they match the shades they house and it’s very nice to touch as they are matte; brand is printed directly on the bottle with an embossed accent on the product name and a sticker at the bottom can be found for the shades. Although it doesn't have much English translation, i still like it and it has a seal on it which ensures its freshness, even though what’s written on the stickers are in Korean letters as well, I’m pretty sure it’s a warranty seal or something like the ones we see “don’t accept if seal is broken” stickers on new products. That’s actually something commendable about products from SK because they always put such stickers to ensure the quality of the products. In terms of the smell, it’s fruity with a slight hint of berry which is very nice. I consider the scent mild yet addicting to sniff. It actually reminds me of my favorite chewing gum when I was a little kid due to similarity of scents.

I want to talk about the applicator which is one of the main factors of the application process, it's not your ordinary doe-foot applicator as it has a divot to get more than enough amount of product you need, so you don't have to double dip your applicator again and with its pointed tip, it’s easier to reach the edges of the lips accurately. Also, the applicator felt soft and it bends, hence it’s flexible. It's very pigmented so i just apply it on the inner part of my lips, then blend it outward using my finger as I have been a fan of gradient lip recently and put the leftover from my finger on my cheeks so that I won’t waste any of it yet the color payoff is still amazing. Comfort is one of the most promising about this product. It's very light anywhere you apply and doesn't trigger any breakouts or even make my skin dry. I've been testing it out almost every day and it doesn't sting or make my lips dry or any discomforts on the process of wear testing both of them.

The texture of this is definitely one of the best from all the lip tints that I've tried from Korea. it's very soft but not too much, it’s really unlike any other. The formula and consistency is just perfect! It doesn’t settle on the lines, doesn’t leave any stain on where I originally applied it and it can be blended easily! The color is opaque with just one swipe! It can also be buildable, depending on your preference but I always go for subtle color because it suits me better. When it comes to its longevity, I could say that the hours it lasted was pretty decent. It may not have stayed with me the whole day but it’s because I ate too much and it was too oily for it to handle. It lasts roughly 6 hours for my lips but on my cheeks is a different story, because it lasted more than 12 hours! Yes, you read it right! 12 freakin’ hours! That’s half a day, folks! And I wasn’t even inside an air-conditioned room the whole time, more like I was sweating because we went to the province! We left at 10am and came home 10pm and my cheeks are still poppin’! Now, that’s what you call long lasting!

Out of all the MERZY products, these tints are the ones that really caught my eye. The first time I used them at the Because Beauty 2019 event, I fell in love with them real hard. Definitely love at first swipe for these tints that I even bought a shade which is M2. Jane Chili. It has a total of 4 shades and these two shades are my top favorites but the other two are also stunning shades! They originally retail for P630 / $12.6 but since I’m a Charis Celeb, you can get it for only P540 / $10.8 each. I’d normally find it a little expensive but it’s super worth it! I don’t regret buying it and getting the same shade because that’s how much I love these. A little goes a long way and it really is a promising product! All the shades are flattering for most, if not all, skin tones and undertones! Whether you have morena or fair skin, you can absolutely rock these shades!

SUPER RECOMMENDED! ✨







If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C