(SWATCH + REVIEW) Rivecowe PH : Sliding Lip Fixer — matte liquid lipstick; rich with flower complex

SWATCH + REVIEW

FEATURING

Rivecowe PH's Sliding Lip Fixer 







⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬



Packaging : 5/5
Smell : 5/5
Application : 5/5
Comfort : 4/5
Texture : 5/5
Longevity : 7/5






/VERDICT/
I would like to point out how cute the packaging is, which is something that brands from Korea always deliver. They have quite vibrant colors, the box and shades. Aside from that, they also put English translations on the box and all the information you need to know about the product. Most importantly, the ingredients are indicated, as well as the expiration date after opening the product and a brief introduction of the items. In terms of the container, I really like that it’s housed in a sleek matte plastic container with a nice frosted pink cap and doe-foot applicator. It doesn’t have any labels because they had it directly imprinted on the containers. Also, I want to point out that this smells so good! Not the typical scent of liquid lipsticks or any of some sorts. The scent is very unique but really nice. It wasn’t overwhelming even when I opened and sniff the product before I used it which is what I usually do.

These are highly pigmented so I really don’t need to apply so much on my lips. I don’t usually glide it through but even when I do, it’s very smooth. I just have to place a few dots on my lips to have a nice color payoff. When it comes to comfort, it’s surprisingly light on the lips and not drying at all. Although, if applied a little bit too thick or for this case, my definition of thick is when I applied it by swiping all throughout my lips as I didn’t have to do that, it feels a little bit sticky. At first, I thought it’s because it hasn’t dry completely but it was like that the whole time I was wearing it but it didn’t bother me that much since I don’t have the habit of putting my lips together that often so I don’t feel it much as I don’t normally apply it like that and the most important for me is it wasn’t drying because my lips are usually dry but I’m such a fan of matte lipsticks, liquid lipsticks in particular. So I’ve been on the lookout for the best liquid lipsticks that won’t dry my lips and luckily, these are indeed non-drying! And when it’s just thin, it’s not sticky at all.

I like the consistency of these liquid lipsticks. It’s creamy and when you apply just right amounts of it, it dries really fast with a very nice powder matte finish. It also made my lips look moisturized and it doesn’t settle much on the lines or didn’t at least emphasize it. It has zero to minimal transfers and smudging yet long wearing. I was even surprised myself. At first, I thought it won’t last that long but I tested one shade per day and all of them served me real well each day! And what I meant with long lasting, they lasted for a whopping 8 hours! I applied them around 1:30pm and it was already 9:30pm when I noticed that the inner part was a little bit faded but it’s because my dinner is usually oily but it still looks decent and full. I actually had to remove it already by that time but I would bet that it can last for an hour or two more. Its longevity is really promising, that I guarantee!

They have a total of 5 shades which consists of colors that can suit fair to medium skin tones. I honestly think that if they add more shades which are a little bit on the dark side and not as bright as these 5 shades, it can also cater other skin tones, especially morena for our fellow Filipinas. And I would be one of those who are looking forward to that. But for me, my favorite shades are Sliding Brown and Sliding Red which I can easily pull-off as compared to the others because I either go for nudes or reds. These are priced at P430 / $8.6 which is considered a little bit on the pricey side when you compare it with local products but these are from Korea and their price is already affordable if you ask me and if you compare it to those that came from the same country. And it’s worth it as it’s really a promising product. I really think that a lot of brands, including this, deserve some support as well. Not just the typical Korean brands that can be seen in the malls. But the smaller ones can also provide high quality products without breaking the bank.


RECOMMENDED! ✨






If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C