(REVIEW) Esme Organics : Pink+ — a complete 4-step skin care program for glowing skin!

"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."

Esme Organics is one of the pioneer brands established in 2012 for selling hair removal products. In 2015, they also launched other skin care products. They use fresh and natural products as the ingredients to make their handmade products as unique and effective. 







- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

STEP 1
Pink+ White Glow (Soap) 

INGREDIENTS
Aqua, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Kojic Acid, Vitamin B3, Lactic Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Lactate, Solanum Lycopersicum Extract, Mandelic Acid, Tranexamic Acid, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Sucrose, Urea, Sodium Citrate, Malic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Argan Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Potato Extract, Cordyceps Militalis Extract, Gotu Kola Extract, Mulan Magnolia Extract, Ashitaba Extract and CI 16035.

USES / BENEFITS
- Tightens Skin
- Combats Acne-causing Bacteria
- Removes Discoloration, Melasma, Freckles, Age Spots and Dark Spots.


SIZE
135g

PRICE
P180 / $3.6

DETAILS
This product is the first out of four steps for this skincare regimen and is said to have no visible peeling, mild exfoliation and combats acne-causing bacteria gradually to make the skin have a healthy and brighter glow.

HOW TO USE
I lather the soap between my hands and massage onto my face and neck for 30 seconds before rinsing off

PROS
First of all, I just want to say that this soap smells amazing! Its scent is somewhat floral but very pleasant to the nose. I also love its color being pink and definitely match the theme “Pink+”. The packaging of this product is one of my favorite. It doesn’t only look good but it’s very informative regarding the product housed in it as well. All the details that you need to know about it is all indicated on the box and not to mention that it looks extremely cute! I usually cut my soaps into four pieces but with this, I tried cutting it into nine pieces. Yes, you’ve read it right! 9! And honestly, the soap feels a little less firm which I don’t really mind as it is easier for me to cut and that’s why I was able to cut it into smaller pieces. When I first tried this last April for the two week trial, I thought the soap that was sent to me (small cut of soap) wouldn’t last me for the whole testing period because it wasn’t that hard either which made me think that it will dissolve fast like other soaps with the same texture but surprisingly, it lasted exactly two weeks! It amazed me as it was really small like even half of how I was able to cut this soap now and still didn’t dissolve quickly! I think this one can last me for roughly three weeks each cut. It always makes me look forward to using this because it lathers pretty well and does a great job cleansing my skin. It makes my skin feels so soft, smooth and clean. I noticed that my skin looks tighter making my pores look smaller and most of my dark spots are banished too!

CONS
There's no itchiness nor stinging while using this product. Although, it's a little drying and caused the tip of my nose to have some micropeeling after 2 days of using this but not really something to be concerned about because that's one of my problematic areas and the Glow Tonic Solution and Glass Glow Antidote helps with it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


STEP 2
Pink+ Glow Tonic Solution (Face Toner)

INGREDIENTS
Water/Aqua/Eau, Grapefruit Extract, Aloe Vera Extract, Glycolic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Niacinamide, Polysorbate 20, Hyaluronic Acid and Sodium Hydroxide.

USES / BENEFITS
- Anti-Acne
- Brightening

SIZE
60ml

PRICE
P200 / $4

DETAILS
This product is the second out of four steps of this skincare regimen and is said to give your skin a rosy white glow.


HOW TO USE
After washing my face with White Glow Soap, i apply this using my hands or cotton and tap on my face and neck.

PROS
I would like to start off with its packaging; it also has a box of its own wherein all the information you need and want to know about the product is indicated. The container is a pink plastic spritz bottle with a very simple yet easy to read label with details that is very important to know when it comes to trying new products. What initially caught my eye is that this product is alcohol-free, fragrance-free, hydroquinone-free and mercury-free. Honestly, this is the first time that I’ve tried a toner that doesn’t have any scent. Most of the time, they have scents or that distinct alcoholic smell from Witch Hazel but this doesn’t have any of those which is good for me as I have a very sensitive nose and fragrance added to skincare tends to trigger my sniffles all day long! I love how it deeply cleanses my skin as I would see it on the cotton that I used which makes my skin clear because deep-seated dirt is one of the most common causes of breakouts. Using this together with the soap really made my skin feel and look smoother than ever! Also, it lessened my blackheads on my nose which you all know that I’ve been having this problem for quite some time now. Last but not the least, a little goes a long way with this one because when i used the two-week set, i received a small bottle which has a sticker label with the name of the product and i'm guessing it was more or less 10ml and it lasted me about a month and a half!

CONS
When i hit the first week of using this, I was a bit worried as i felt a little bit of itchiness and stinging on areas that i have or normally have breakouts at and since it's the first time for me to experience that and it was during the first two weeks period, I went on to Esme Organics and thankfully, Ms. Jaja responded to me and assured me that it's completely normal. What i did was, I just controlled the amount of product that I apply on my face and I used my hands / palms instead of a cotton pad or cotton ball just to be sure that I won't experience itchiness and stinging again. :)



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


STEP 3
Pink+ Glass Glow Antidote (Face Serum)

INGREDIENTS
Water/Aqua/Eau, Niacinamide, D-Glucono-1, 5-Lactone, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Urea, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate and Grapefruit Extract.

USES / BENEFITS
- Reduces Fine Lines
- Clears up Blackheads
- Removes Discoloration, Freckles, Age Spots and Sun Spots


SIZE
30ml

PRICE
P200 / $4

DETAILS
This product is the third out of four steps for this skincare regimen and is said to be fragrance-free, mercury-free and hydroquinone-free. It has natural preservative and mild exfoliation.

HOW TO USE
After using Glow Tonic Solution, i apply an ample amount of this on my forehead, cheeks, nose, chin and neck before spreading evenly and massaging until fully absorbed.

PROS
I will never get tired of pointing out how nice the packaging is, I’m madly in love with it! Aside from it being in color pink, it’s very consistent as each product really has all the ingredients and essential details about the product. Not to mention that it’s very pleasing to the eyes. This is the only product in the set that is in a glass bottle with a dropper which is nice at the same very elegant looking. It has no scent at all which is surprising for a serum as all the serums I’ve tried before has at least a little bit of scent added to it but this one doesn’t have any and that’s unique for me and also a good thing as I’ve said before, added fragrances may cause irritations. The consistency is also unique because the typical serum we know is almost like gel-like texture but this has a very interesting consistency as it wasn’t thick nor too watery. Having said that, a little goes a long way with it and it’s actually the perfect consistency to spread evenly and thinly. It’s not sticky and my skin absorbs it in less than a minute, quite fast if you ask me.
























CONS
No redness or any allergic reaction were experienced while using this product. It's just that, there are some instances that it felt a little bit itchy on the parts that I have breakouts or normally have breakouts just like with the Glow Tonic Solution.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


STEP 4
Pink+ Sun Safety Solution (Broad Spectrum Sunscreen)

INGREDIENTS
Aqua, Octinoxate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, C12-C15 Alkyl Benzoate, GMS, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Cyclopentasiloxane, Heliantus Annus Seed Oil, Glycerine, Sorbitanolivate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Niacinamide, Phenoxyethanol, Octoxyglycerine, Polysorbtate 60, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Lecithin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dipotassium, Glycyrrhizinate, D.L.-Menthol, Methyl 2-Hydroxypropanoate, Xanthan Gum and EDTA.

USES / BENEFITS
- Sunscreen
- UVA & UVB Protection SPF50 / PA+++


SIZE
50g

PRICE
P150 / $3

DETAILS
This product is the fourth and last step for this skincare regimen and is said to be fragrance-free, paraben-free and free from dyes.

HOW TO USE
After the Glass Glow Antidote is absorbed by my skin and before starting my day, I apply two to three dots on my forehead, cheeks, nose, chin and my neck before spreading evenly.

PROS
You might get tired of it already but I’m still going to admire the packaging of this one. Nice box and the container is cute. This is the only one from the set that I haven't tried from the sample that they gave me and the difference with this is that, even the color of the sunscreen is pink and it smells really nice! I love how it matches the container and the set itself but what amazed me is that when I applied it on my skin, it adapts to my skin tone very well. The consistency is really good and not heavy. It doesn’t leave any white streaks and very easy to spread evenly and thinly. It’s absorbed really fast and a little goes a long way. Most sunscreens make my skin sweat like mad and I feel like it’s clogging my pores or something. In short, it’s a little uncomfortable for me. And that’s the reason why I’m not a fan of sunscreens even though I know I should be wearing it even when I’m indoors. Luckily, this one suits my skin and not only that! It feels so nice on my skin and I don’t if it’s just me but it made my skin look so flawless and glowing. Last but not the least, it has a toning up or brightening effect making my skin look more even and I don't feel the need to apply face makeup.

CONS
Not a single con I can find from this product, it’s that perfect for me! :)






OVERALL VERDICT
 Honestly, I can tell from the presentation that this set is well thought of when it comes to packaging, labels (although they are not waterproof but very nice), each and every products purpose and how they complimented each other. I’m actually skeptical whenever I try or use a skincare set because I’m scared that it might be too strong for my skin and that’s my common worries since I have a very sensitive skin but unlike any other skincare sets I’ve tried, this one is really effective! It definitely controlled my skin’s oily and dry parts and since it does a great job cleansing my skin plus those anti-pimple components of the products, I didn’t have any breakouts for months now! Without a doubt, the greatest companion in my journey to glass and glowing skin! After testing it for two weeks, I really couldn’t live without it! It makes me look forward to do my skincare routine no matter how tired or sleepy I am and the only skincare set that made me put sunscreen consistently because I really saw awesome results. Coming from someone who doesn't know how to put makeup properly, my only hope is to invest in my skin so that I won't need to put so much on my face and this is best because ever since I used this set, I don't put any face makeup already. Foundation, BB Cream, you name it! With this set, I only need some lipstick / lip and cheek tint and a little fixing on my brows and I'm good to go! The whole set costs P500 / $10 which is really affordable as it lasts for months! And in case you still want to know if I'm going to repurchase this, OF COURSE I WILL! No need for contemplating and it's already a huge YES for that question. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️


RATING
1000/100 ✨











DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.

























If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Website

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C