(SWATCH + REVIEW) Bubbly Skin PH : Lip and Cheek Tints — one of the most affordable lip and cheek tints in the market!

SWATCH + REVIEW

FEATURING

Bubbly Skin PH's Lip and Cheek Tints







⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬



Packaging : 5/5
Smell : 5/5
Application : 5/5
Comfort : 5/5
Texture : 5/5
Longevity : 5/5





/VERDICT/
Starting off with its packaging; the lip and cheek tints are housed in a 10ml glass bottle with a roller applicator. The labels are not waterproof yet, they look so nice and clean. It also has everything you need to know about the product starting from its shade which can be found printed vertically right in front, together with the amount of product in it and ingredients at the back. The layout was also unique and when you see it somewhere, you’ll know it’s from this brand. When it comes to how this smells like, it’s sweet and fruity but not too much for my liking as some products tend to be too fragrant which my nose rejects or gives me sniffles. But this was just right.

I personally like those doe-foot applicators instead of rollers as they are more precised and the sides of my lips can be easily reached compared to rollers but since I’m always on-the-go or I want to do my makeup as fast as I can and I usually do multi-tasking as well. So I don’t normally have both hands available when I’m so busy before going out, this is the time when I reach out for rollers. And this is actually one of the lip and cheek tints that I choose because I like how light it is on the lips. I don’t need to apply a lot as it’s pigmented and doesn’t settle at the inner part of my lips too much. I also like it on my cheeks because it looks natural and didn’t make my lips feel uncomfortable or dry nor triggered any breakouts on my cheeks either; which is the most important thing for me because I suffered from bad breakouts last year and made my confidence extremely low. Lastly, the tints are doesn’t have any bitter taste to it which gives me relief to apply it.

after washing under running water

I love how the consistency was suitable with the roller applicator as some lip and cheek tints are too thick for it to be stuck and the applicator won’t be able to distribute consistent pigment wherever we prefer to apply them. It’s very easy to blend and build but I always prefer the natural look. I also like its finish on my lips, especially on my cheeks. Because it gives a really nice glow and flush to not make me look like my usual self, dull and pale. In terms of whether it’s long-wearing, it’s one of the most thing people commend about lip and cheek tints; their longevity. Aside from it, they don’t have the tendency to be overwhelming and fades but not too noticeable unlike liquid lipsticks. And these tints last for about 6-8 hours depending on your activities. Some shades last longer than others, for example; pinks. This is one of the most common shades that I use as blush as it doesn’t suit me on the lips. They are long lasting but there’s no unnecessary staining, especially on the cheeks.

These lip and cheek tints has a total of 10 shades which consists of shades that suits most, if not all, skin tone and undertone there is. My favorite shades are Peach Blossom, Scarlet, Honey Nude, Rouge because they suit me the most but all shades are really nice. They retail at P80 / $1.6 each which is very affordable since most lip and cheek tints are around P120 / $2.4 to P180 / $3.6 and that’s the typical pricing. So seeing the price point of this product is really a big reason why we would opt for these tints. And don’t belittle these because even though they are cheaper than the most tints in the market, they are really high quality and nice. I must say, if I would buy lip and cheek tints, this brand is one of the brands that I would definitely check out!

after washing under running water and wiping with wet wipes

SUPER RECOMMENDED! ✨


*update (10/31/2019) - i was informed that they have changed their sticker labels quality. So hope for better labels! :)




If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C