(REVIEW) Bubbly Skin PH : Dream Whip Foam Wash — the facial wash that can help you achieve the skin of your dreams!

"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."

Bubbly Skin PH is an online shop that promotes natural products made from the purest and locally sourced ingredients, aiming to provide the best skincare products that fits all skin types without breaking the bank.





PRODUCT
Bubbly Skin PH's Dream Whip Foam Wash

INGREDIENTS
Sodium Lauryl Ethyl Sulfate, Coconut Diethylamine, Cocoamidrophyl Betaine, Aloe Vera Extract, Niacinamide, Tomato Extract, Witch Hazel Extract, Arbutin, Carbomer, Lactomoist, Azeglygic, Glycerin, Scent and Menthol.

USES / BENEFITS
- Cleansing
- Brightening

SIZE
60ml

PRICE
P200 / $4

DETAILS
This product is said to be Paraben-free, Cruelty-free and Safe for Pregnant Women.

HOW TO USE
After washing my face with water, I put a pump of the product onto the palm of my hands before massaging on my face in a circular motion and rinse with lukewarm water.

PROS
First of all, I would like to say that not all facial washes in the local market here in the Philippines are being sold in individual boxes and only a few brands would take an extra effort (and costing) to put them in boxes but Bubbly Skin PH had this in a box. Of which has all the details you need to know about the product; starting from its ingredients, details about the products and not to mention its cute design too. The container is very secured and no room for leaks while the label is waterproof which is perfect because facial washes tend to get wet and we wouldn’t want the sticker labels crumb on our hands because they are not waterproof. I actually find the color of the facial wash pretty. It’s the first ever that I’ve seen with such color. It smells so nice and not too strong for my liking which is something that I always take note of as I’m very sensitive when it comes to scents due to my allergic rhinitis. As for its consistency, it comes out as foam already but it still lathers well which is one of my favorite parts when I wash my face, bubbles! But unlike other foaming facial washes, this one is very easy to rinse and doesn’t leave any slimy feeling to the skin. It cleanses well which I know for a fact because when I use my toner afterwards, I didn’t get any dirt on the cotton ball that I used and I can actually feel it after rinsing and that means, no acne as well since deep-seated dirt in our pores is one of the main causes of breakouts. Lastly, I’m pretty much amazed by how it made my skin smooth, soft and supple without exaggeration. It balanced my skin really well by moisturizing the dry parts while controlling the oily parts both at the same time.

CONS
No itchiness, redness or any indication of allergic reactions were experienced while using this product.

VERDICT
This facial wash is really one of the products that can help you achieve clear skin that you’ve been dreaming of! It does what it’s supposed to do and it delivers it really well. You can tell that it’s definitely made to help us have the skin that we want! Its price is very reasonable as it lasts for a few months as compared to facial soaps with the same price range. Aside from that, it’s really effective in making the skin look brighter and not dull which I really needed because my skin is normally pale and dull. That’s why I really love this facial wash because it gives me the results I expected it to give and more! Honestly, you won’t normally get those effects from a P200 / $4 facial wash and for me; it’s more than worth it! At first, I was wondering what it would be like because Bubbly Skin PH is known for their Lip and Cheek Tints but when I tried it, it was indeed love at first wash and I wouldn’t be surprised if their skincare line would be famous as well as their makeup! This brand is really one of the local businesses that made me proud to call their products as our own and they are worth supporting! ♥ HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐⭐⭐

RATING
100/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.












If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook
Shopee
Lazada
BeautyMNL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C