(SWATCH + REVIEW) Emotination PH : Emotints

SWATCH + REVIEW

FEATURING

Emotination PH's Emotints










⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬



Packaging : 5/5
Smell : 5/5
Application : 5/5
Comfort : 5/5
Texture : 5/5
Longevity : 5/5






/VERDICT/
Starting off with its packaging, the lip and cheek tints are housed in a 5ml glass container with a roller applicator and a white twisting cap to secure product from spilling. They’re very cute because of the size and for that reason, I really find them handy and easy to bring anywhere, everywhere which makes them travel-friendly. The labels are waterproof and even though the product is fun sized, it has everything you need to know about them on the labels and it’s printed very clear for everyone to read properly. Especially, the ingredients and expiration dates wherein is very important and I always point out all the time. As for the scent, it smells sweet and fruity but not overwhelming for my nose and my liking. It actually smells like strawberry-flavored jelly of some sort. In which I have no issue as one of my favorite flavors is strawberry anyway.


But like what I’ve said, these are smaller version of the typical lip and cheek tints, which means it has a smaller applicator. And for me, it’s favorable because it can easily reach the corners of my lips. The roller glides smoothly and distributes the product consistently wherever I preferred to apply. They are pigmented as well, so I just need a little swipe for my lips and dots for my cheeks for it to have a nice and natural looking tint. In terms of comfort, I really find them lightweight on the lips and/or cheeks. It doesn’t sting, non-drying and no bitter taste to it at all which is essential as we apply them near our lips and lip and cheek tints are still liquids that can easily go in our mouths when we use them. And even though I apply them on my cheeks, it didn’t cause me any breakouts on the areas where I used them.

The texture is average for me, the consistency is alright. Very pigmented and finish can even look like lipstick as it’s very buildable and the pigment doesn’t settle on the inner part of my lips. However, I tried to apply more than what I would normally do and it felt a little bit sticky as it was around 2 layers thick but of course, I gave it time to dry which took about 5-10 minutes and it was already okay. Also, being someone who isn’t as good with applying makeup, I always go for the ones that are easy to blend that’s why I really like these tints in particular as they are very easy to blend. Aside from that, I prefer the finish on my cheeks as my skin type is unpredictable and there are times that my cheeks are dry and these tints has a nice dewy finish on the cheeks that makes me look like I just blushed or naturally have rosy cheeks and that’s what I usually go for when I do my daily makeup. I know some lip and cheek tints don’t really last long but for some reason, the lip and cheek tints in the local market are very long lasting. And these are no exception. They pretty much last the whole day and can withstand lunch and dinner which is roughly 6-8 hours.

after i washed it under running water and soap

I really think that most of the lip and cheek tints that you see in the local market nowadays are coming from the same supplier but the only way for brands to survive is based on how they present their products and show what is unique about them just like how Emotination PH used a different approach by having two sizes for lip and cheek tints and how they name their shades dissimilar to the usual girls names and such that are mainly used for shade names. As mentioned, they also have a bigger size which is 10ml, in a roller glass bottle as well. They have 5 shades in total which are equally pigmented and can suit most skin tones but my favorites are Laugh and Love. These retails for P90 / $1.8 and the 10mls for P150 / $3 each which I think is reasonable and within the normal price range. I honestly don’t bring lip and cheek tints nowadays since I’ve been having issues with rollers and most lip and cheek tints doesn’t give an even coverage for my lips but these ones are good and the brand is something you can consider checking especially during holidays because they also have affordable perfumes perfect for gift-giving, not only for girls but they have scents for guys as well like a one-stop shop.

RECOMMENDED! ✨







If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C