(REVIEW) Ryx Skincerity : Ultra Hydrating Foam Cleanser — say goodbye to your dry, flaky skin and say hello to hydrated clear skin!

"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."

Ryx Skincerity is a skincare brand founded out of faith in bringing the best in others. A brand that bridges the gap between skincare and self love. Being confident in one’s own skin, and striving to be the best version of ourselves. Ryx Skincerity has grown from a dream into a passion and commitment to empower women, share opportunities and change lives.






PRODUCT
RYX Skincerity's Ultra Hydrating Foam Cleanser

INGREDIENTS
Sodium Lauryl Ethyl Sulfate, Coconut Diethyl Amine, Cocoamidrophyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aloe Vera Extract, Niacinamide, Carrot Extract, Papaine, Vitamin B3, Carbomer, Lactomoist, Azeglyjic, Glycerine, Scent and Menthol.

USES / BENEFITS
- Hydrating
- Cleansing
- Moisturizing

SIZE
160ml

PRICE
P350 / $7

DETAILS
This product was sent to me by Pam Skin 101 and is said to have pH 5.5 - 6 which is close to skin's natural pH level.

HOW TO USE
After washing my face with water, I put a half pump on the palm of my hands to lather and apply on my face in a circular motion before rinsing off.

PROS
First off, I’ve been seeing this around the local market and it’s always catching my eye because of its color which is pink. It has its own box with everything you need to know about the product and that’s another brownie point for them. The label is waterproof and very informative about the product as well. Honestly, I didn’t expect the container to be huge but it’s really secured. I’m a little skeptical when it comes to facial washes because sometimes, they sting or cause my skin to be dry. Luckily, this is indeed, super hydrating on the skin! Also, extremely concentrated, that’s why I only need to press the pump halfway and that’s already enough for me! Unlike other facial cleansers in the market, this doesn’t have a strong scent and that’s better for me and I find it nice. But what amazed me about this product is how it made my skin feels so soft, supple and smooth! And when I used toner afterwards, there’s not much dirt in it which means this cleansed my skin deeply and properly because I usually see a little dirt on the cotton ball when I used to wash my face using different cleansers. No stinging on the eyes and it can even remove makeup too which is something I really like since I sometimes skip removing makeup due to laziness or tiredness from going out. Lastly, I have flaky nose edges before I used this and I’m actually used to it as my skin type is a combination but leaning more towards dry, sensitive and I don’t even know how to explain it anymore because my skin type is complicated but after the first use, the flaking improved! It was just a matter of few days before it was totally gone! The few months it stayed and this product only took a few days to make it go away! Talk about the power of this!

CONS
No itchiness, redness or any indication of allergic reactions were experienced while using this product.


VERDICT
When it first launched, a lot of people were kind of complaining about its price because they said, it’s expensive for a facial cleanser. I personally think that the price point is reasonable and weighing on how effective it was, it’s more than reasonable actually! One bottle lasts for months and it delivers what it’s supposed to do is something you should always go for! The entire rave about this is true and this brand really deserves it! Although it’s not so ideal to bring to travel abroad due to its size but at least, you don’t have to repurchase right away but either way, you would keep repurchasing this product because it does wonders on the skin! Its cleansing, moisturizing and hydrating abilities really prevented my acne to pop out of nowhere, even at times before and after my monthly visit! The days when zits usually pays you a visit, not a single sign of them in sight and that’s what we all want! Therefore, I definitely believe what I’ve read about the brand and about this particular product of theirs! Trying it was one of the best decisions ever! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING
100/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.













If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Shopee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C