(REVIEW) Kaye's Skincare Products : 24K Gold Elixir Serum — luxurious skincare for an affordable price!

"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."








PRODUCT
Kaye's Skincare Products' 24K Gold Elixir Serum

INGREDIENTS
Aqua, Carbopol, Niacinamide, Citric Acid, Vitamin C, Allantoin, Rosehip Oil, Saliguard, Trithanolamine Colorant, Gold Flakes and Fragrance.

USES / BENEFITS
- Anti-aging
- Soothing
- Tightening

SIZE
30ml

PRICE
P299 / $6

DETAILS
This product is said to also lighten the skin and increase skin's elasticity.

HOW TO USE
After toning my face and neck, I apply one full dropper and distribute it on my forehead, cheeks, nose, chin and neck before gently spreading evenly and tap for better absorption.

PROS
When I first saw this from the PR package they sent me, I was instantly fascinated with it because of how it looked like and how shiny it was. It’s housed in a glass bottle with a dropper to get enough amounts of the product easier. It has a transparent label where all the important details, such as ingredients and brief introduction about the product are printed. Aside from the serum is pretty, the consistency was also nice as it wasn’t sticky at all. Not too thick or too runny, just the right texture to be able to spread evenly on the skin without the worries of it being heavy and other discomforts. As for its scent, it smells amazing! You all know that one of the things I always note on every product I review is scent since my nose is very sensitive and some brands or products have strong scents to it, but this was fine and didn’t trigger any sniffles of some sort. I thought this product wouldn’t be suitable for my skin as it’s mainly for anti-aging but at the end of the day, I’m already in my mid 20s and that means, my body’s production of collagen have begun to slow down. Honestly, not only did I see its effects as an anti-aging serum, but it is also very moisturizing for me. My skin always feels soft and smooth after using it but that’s not all, the most amazing was that it dries up pimples and keeping my skin at bay!

CONS
No itchiness, redness or any indication of allergic reactions were experienced while using this product.

VERDICT
This is one of my favorite serums from this brand. It’s very gentle on the skin yet effective! My skin looks brighter, plump and youthful after testing this and I couldn’t be any happier. It is indeed a small bottle but its effects delivered massive improvements on my skin. It may be one of the few higher priced serum of Kaye’s Skincare Products but it’s because of how high quality the product is and they are very confident that even if it’s not the cheapest, people will still buy it because it’s effective and I, too, have faith and confidence with this product because it really works how it should. Moreover, a little goes a long way with it! And that means, a bottle can last for a few months. Having said that, its price of P299 / $6 for a 30ml bottle is absolutely reasonable. Having said all that, what’s more amazing about it is that it’s a local product by a local brand here in the Philippines. I even saw a similar product by a US brand which costs almost 10x of this! Not to mention that these are guaranteed cruelty free and no nasties! What more can you ask for? Definitely, one of the best serums in the local market! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING
100/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.















If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C