(SWATCH + REVIEW) Tinct PH : Lip and Cheek Tint

SWATCH + REVIEW

FEATURING

Tinct PH's Lip and Cheek Tints







⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬



Packaging : 5/5
Smell : 5/5
Application : 5/5
Comfort : 5/5
Texture : 5/5
Longevity : 5/5







/VERDICT/
Let's start off with its packaging, each tint is housed in a lip gloss container with a doe-foot wand applicator. They have two sizes which are 5ml and 10ml plastic bottles that are very lightweight and ideal to carry around. I always go for lip and cheek tints that are very handy as i forget to apply lip products and/or blush whenever i go out almost all the time. The labels looks clean because they aimed it to be very minimalist and simple. It's also water-proof and has all the important details of the products in it. Especially the ingredients and expiration date so that's a plus point! The scent is consistently very sweet and fruity on all of the shades. It's not too strong nor mild, just perfect for my liking. I actually like sniffing it since it doesn't overwhelm me unlike other lip and cheek tints.

Applying this product is effortless because of its applicator which makes it easier to apply as compared to the typical roll-on ones. Having said that it has its own wand applicator, it's very easy to control the product and apply it evenly without any hassle even when you're already out and about! It's very pigmented so i just had to apply one layer on the lips, two to three dots on the cheeks and the color payoff is already great! With regards its comfort, it's very light as it is water-based and comfortable either on the lips or cheeks. It doesn't even feel like i have something on! Even when i tried building it up for a darker and more opaque color, it didn't feel heavy nor uncomfortable at all! Also, my cheeks didn't feel any stinging or itching while it was on my skin.

Since these are water-based tints, the consistency is loose and runny but not on a bad note. And the doe-foot applicator helped with it. It has a nice natural looking finish on lips, cheeks and even on the lids. Yes, I sometimes use it as eyeshadow as it's really blendable. It gives my pale skin a good amount of color to look alive and if I wanted the colors to be bolder, all I have to do is apply second layer and it has a nice finish on the lips and glowy finish on the cheeks which is a good thing because my cheek tends to be dry and dull but with this, it gives my cheeks LIFE! In terms of its longevity, I'm in love with how long lasting these are anywhere i apply them. I have tested all four of them, one day at a time, and i have been nothing but amazed on each shade with how they withstood my excessive sweating and eating all day long! And i'm talking about an average of 7 hours, from morning to night! Even though the pink shade lasted longer, the other ones are also undeniably great too.

These tints retails for P110 / $2.2 (5ml) and P150 / $3 (10ml). They have a total of 4 shades for their water-based tints which are the ones on the photos. My favorite out of the 4 shades are Love and Darling because they suit my skintone and undertone the best. Babe also suits me as it has an orange tone to it but i prefer using it on my cheeks. As for Sweetheart, since i can't wear pink on my lips because my undertone don't permit, i'm able to use it as a pinkish blush which surprisingly looks like natural flush on me! Therefore, these doesn't leave my bag anymore! Because i love how travel-friendly these are that i can use them anytime and anywhere. Be it in your pocket or small purse, it's up to you and it's not even a problem! Especially for the 5ml ones! And since a little goes a long way with these, even the small size can last for a few months! So if you ask me whether these are worth it despite a lot of lip and cheek tints in the market? I'd definitely answer, yes, they're more than worth it! Why? Because they are true to their word that these are long-lasting and no bitter taste to it at all. Also, they're made in the Philippines and no harmful ingredients! They surely deserve a spot in our collection / stash! ♥

SUPER RECOMMENDED! ✨







If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C