(REVIEW) Kaye's Skincare Products : Gluta Magic — 4-in-1 soap

"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."





PRODUCT
Kaye's Skincare Products' Gluta Magic Soap

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Glutathione, Kojic, Papaya and Honey.

USES / BENEFITS
- Whitening

SIZE
135g

PRICE
P80 / $1.6

DETAILS
This product is said to whiten your skin as early as 3 days and is paraben-free.

HOW TO USE
After pre-washing my skin with water, I rub the soap directly onto my skin until I get the lather I prefer and wait for 3 minutes before rinsing off.

PROS
Starting off with its packaging, it’s packed in a clear plastic with a sticker label containing some of the details about the product. The scent wasn’t out of the ordinary as it smells like the typical whitening soaps in the market which luckily, doesn’t trigger any sniffles. It also lathers well which is something I really like when it comes to body soaps as I enjoy using them if it produces lots of bubbles yet it’s very easy to rinse off. No slimy feeling but also no dryness at all afterwards. Effectiveness wise, it makes my skin really smooth and after rinsing it off, there’s an instant brightening effect. Another thing that I like about this soap is that it lifts up dead skin, which makes it easier for me to scrub it off without too much effort or exfoliating tools needed. Moreover, I usually get teased for being a bit yellowish but this soap made my skin have that rosy white and glowing skin! Lastly, I have uneven skin tones on my elbows and knees from previous contact sport which is Muay Thai and this helped me lighten them so I won’t feel too awkward or conscious about it.

CONS
No allergic reactions were experienced while using this. There was a bit of redness but not too bothersome for me. :)

VERDICT
I was able to cut this soap into 4 pieces and it doesn’t dissolve easily because each cut lasted 11 days which means a bar can last for a little over a month and for its affordable price, who wouldn’t be considering this soap right? But aside from that, it really helps whiten the skin. Permanently, unlike those whitening soaps in the local grocery stores and the results are really fast. It may not really lighten the skin as fast as 3 days but there are already improvements by that period time. And to those who wanted to get whiter skin that looks natural, I would suggest this soap! Although I didn’t use it on my face because I rarely use whitening soaps on my face but I think it can also be used there. It’s very mild for me, yet it delivers what it’s supposed to do. It may not have the nicest packaging but I’d rather choose a very simple packaging but effective product than a very nice packaging but doesn’t do its job or not true to their claims. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING
100/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.















If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C