(REVIEW) Kaye's Skincare Products : Dream Serum — the best serum in the local market yet UNDERRATED!

"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."

Kaye's Skincare Products is a formulator of skincare and makeup and customizes all kinds of cosmetic products to be able to give their clients unique selections for their businesses.


PRODUCT
Kaye's Skincare Products' Dream Serum

INGREDIENTS
Aloe Vera, Cucumber, Tomato Extracts, Milk, Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Collagen

USES / BENEFITS
- Moisturizing
- Pore Minimizer
- Anti-acne

SIZE
15ml

PRICE
P160 / $3.2

DETAILS
This product also has different sizes.

HOW TO USE
After washing and toning my face, I pump twice on my finger then distribute on my forehead, cheeks, nose, chin and neck before spreading evenly and tapping gently for better absorption.

PROS
When I saw this, the first thing I said was the packaging look so nice because of the airless pump container’s gold details and the label compliments with it. Indicated on the label are the brand’s logo, product name, brief introduction and ingredients of the product. I really love the scent of this, it smells sophisticated and not overpowering which is important for me too since I tend to get sniffles whenever I encounter skincare that has strong scents. The consistency on the other hand, I think is amazing! Its milky cream texture wasn’t too thick or too runny yet can be spread easily. It’s also not sticky or heavy on the skin; as compared to other serums. As for its effect on my skin, it made my skin really soft like a baby’s bottom every single time I use it. Aside from that, I also noticed that my pores tightened and some of the uneven skin tone, pimple marks and dark spots lightened. As a result to that, my skin became smooth and more radiant than before. I also love that it controlled the oiliness of my forehead, chin and nose while it moisturized my cheeks which is not the result I always expect from serums as not much in the market offers balancing for combination skin type. Having experienced those as the results with this serum means so much to me because I don’t usually wear makeup such as foundation that’s why I always rely on skincare to make my skin condition better. It was really out of this world!

CONS
No redness, dryness or any indications of allergic reaction were experienced while using this product.

VERDICT
Initially, I didn’t really get it why it was named as “Dream Serum”. You may think that it’s just another marketing strategy but when I’ve tried it, I realized that the reason why it was named that because the serum will make your dreams come true about having the skin you’ve always been dreaming of or give you the dreamiest results. For first timers, they would get this small bottle but after realizing how good this is, you would regret buying it. Because you wouldn’t want to stop using it and should have gotten the biggest bottle there is. Either way, it’s both affordable because this travel-friendly bottle lasted for a month and a half. And for its price, it’s more than worth it! It’s really affordable and worth repurchasing over and over again! Now I understands why this is the best-selling serum of Kaye’s Skincare Products. Because it’s addicting and the claims are really true with this product. It’s very underrated but hands down, one of the best serums in the local market. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING
100/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.















If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C