(REVIEW) Pure Skin Rituals : Brewed Scrub


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Pure Skin Rituals’ Brewed Scrub

INGREDIENTS : Ground Coffee Granules, Cocoa Powder, Virgin Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Hazelnut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Brown Sugar, Milk Essence and Vanilla Essential Oil.

USES / BENEFITS : Exfoliating, Face and Body Firming.

SIZE : 100g

PRICE : P375 / $7.5

DETAILS : This product is made with all-natural ingredients. :)

HOW TO USE : Every 1-2 times a week, i use this on my face and body and leave for at least 5 minutes before rinsing it with warm water.

PROS : LOVE AT FIRST USE! Right when i opened it, IT SMELLS AMAZING! Almost want me to taste it! For a coffee lover, the smell of this really is calming! Like i have my own relaxation session at the comfort of my home! The coffee granules were doing such a great job in exfoliating my body to scrub away those dead skin away!! It feels like a body wash and scrub in one! I also love how it felt AFTER i rinsed it! My skin literally felt like a baby's bottom!! I also noticed my cellulite are lesser than before!

CONS : NO itchiness nor irritation were experienced while i was letting it sit for 5 minutes even on first usage!

VERDICT : THIS IS FOR THE WIN! This brand really make amazing products! It's all worth every penny! You'll definitely fall in love with this right away as much as i did! Exfoliating, Moisturizing, Firming and Calming all in one with this holy grail! You should reward yourself after a tiring week from work or school with this!! ❤️

RATING : 500/100 ✨




DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.



















If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook
Email

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C