(REVIEW) The Beauty Recipe : Milk + Shea Butter Soap


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : The Beauty Recipe’s Milk + Shea Butter Soap

INGREDIENTS : Cocus Nucifera Oil, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Cocamide DEA, Butylene Glycol, Butylrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Silica, Glycolic Acid, Goat's Milk, Perfume and C.I. #112700.

USES / BENEFITS : Moisturizing, Whitening and Cleansing.

SIZE : 135g

PRICE : P150 / $3

DETAILS : This product is said to also make your skin supple and younger looking.

HOW TO USE : I used this soap on my face and other drying parts of my body, let it sit for a minute or two before rinsing.

PROS : First, i cut this into 4 pieces because i don't want it to go to waste! The soaps i use are very precious to me, especially this kind! I love how it doesn't dissolve quickly and how it really cleansed and moisturized my face! For my case, i always have dry spots on my face and originally pale but this soap helped me moisturize my face right away! And makes my skin blooming! I also tried using this after i removed my makeup and it deeply cleansed my face, those makeup residue were washed away!

CONS : N.O.N.E.

VERDICT : IT REALLY WORKS! I personally love soaps that moisturizes and suitable for sensitive skin because i easily get red or dry spots whenever my skin is not okay with the product that i'm using or it's too harsh on my skin. And i don't get that whenever i use Milk, Honey, Oats and Shea Butter soaps! And this one is a MUST-TRY AND BUY!! It's really moisturizing, safe and perfect for sensitive skin! If you tend to have breakouts easily, this might be a great help for you because nothing beats properly cleansed and moisturized skin! 

RATING : 200/100 ✨




DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.



















If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Art Of Casual Tee's Instagram / Pia Skin's Instagram
Pia Skin's Facebook
Art Of Casual Tee's Shopee / Pia Skin's Shopee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C