(REVIEW) Labdee : Alpha Arbutin Soap


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Labdee's Alpha Arbutin Soap.

INGREDIENTS : And some ingredients are already in Thai language.

USES / BENEFITS : Whitening, Reduces Scars / Stretch Marks appearance and Uneven skin tone.

SIZE : 70g.

PRICE : P80 / $1.6

DETAILS : This product is imported from Thailand.

HOW TO USE : I scrub it directly on damp skin and let it sit for about 2 minutes before rinsing.

PROS : I used this product for a month.. And i love how this product works! It smells candy-ish and it really helped reducing the appearance of my Stretch Marks on my knees and tummy! It also gently lighten and even out my skin. I was having second thoughts before using this because a lot of people are telling me to be careful with Thai Soaps which is everyone should really be careful since it's too expensive and since their letters are not like ours, we won't really know what's in it. Same as there are fakes but seriously! When you've tried the real ones, they're amazing! I've tried Tofu Soap on my face before, also the Snail Soap and both are awesome!! ❤️

CONS : NONE! I didn't experience any itchiness, redness or some sort of irritation / discomfort while using this soap! 💕

VERDICT : EFFECTIVE! If you want to become whiter and even out your skin tone, you might want to consider this soap! It's very gentle and mild on the skin, it really is effective and does its job wonderfully! ❤️

RATING : 100/100 ✨





DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.



















If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C