(REVIEW) Casamara PH : Activated Coconut Charcoal




"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."



PRODUCT : Casamara PH's Activated Coconut Charcoal

INGREDIENTS : Activated Coconut Charcoal

USES / BENEFITS : Unclogs Pores, Detoxifying, Acne Treatment.

SIZE : 50g

PRICE : P120 / $2.4

DETAILS : This product can be used as a Face Mask and/or Teeth Whitening, it has gentle exfoliation and said to be safe for digestion. 

HOW TO USE : Face Mask : I put a decent amount of powder in a small container and mix it with Water and Grapeseed Oil. Teeth Whitening : I put the powder on a clean paper and dip my toothbrush with toothpaste. 

PROS : I've been using this product for a few months and i know i can review it already! First of all, i would like to thank Ms. Leika of Casamara PH for making too good to be true products!! ☺️ this product balanced my face (i have a skin type of combination!) and it really pulls out stubborn dirt from my pores! It is also a great teeth whitener especially i have coffee stains on my teeth (super coffee addict!)! And whenever i have irritations or mosquito bites on my face, i use this too! Because this also soothes and heals bites, cuts and skin irritations as well. And it will go away quickly. :)

CONS : It's very lightweight so be careful when opening it because it will spill, it also stains on sinks so be careful too and since it sticks on your face to fully do its job, it's not that easy to rinse it off.. I suggest to use a brush machine or those facial wash with brush for the stain on your face after you rinse off the powder. ❤️ but with its effectivity, IT'S MORE THAN PERFECT!

VERDICT : THE BOMB! I super love this! Very affordable and it has soooo many uses! I've always loved this brand because they always exceed expectations! I never even thought that all that i wrote on PROS is just one product! 💕 HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 500/100 ✨





DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.



















If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕

Instagram
Shopee
Email

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C