(REVIEW) Marshique : Air Lash Curler Magic Lash — say goodbye to your manual eyelash curler and say hello to this one of a kind eyelash curler that will curl your lashes without damage

"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."











PRODUCT
Marshique's Air Lash Curler Magic Lash


INGREDIENTS
(Black)
Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Water, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin Stearic Acid, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Phenoxyethanol, Methylglucamine PVP, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Potassium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Seed Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Leaf Extract, Sericin, Dipropylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Ethyl Hexanediol, Honey Extract, Propolis Extract and Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract.


(Brown)
Water, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Stearic Acid, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Seed Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Honey Extract, Propolis Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Laureth-21, Methylglucamine PVP, Potassium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Sericin, Dipropylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol and Sodium Dehydroacetate.

(Curler)
ABS and Silicone Rubber.


USES / BENEFITS
- Eyelash Curler
- Reduces Lash Damage
- Fixes mascara in place

SIZE
Curler : 32g
Mascara : 6.5g

PRICE
P2,970 / $59.4

DETAILS
This product is said to be world's first and patent eyelash curler that uses 45°C air to fix mascara in place and keeping it curled without smudging the mascara.

HOW TO USE
Focusing on one eye at a time, I apply mascara on the lashes and when finally coated, I turn on the device by pushing the lever upwards and proceed to using the silicone brush towards my lashes in an upward motion and downward for the lower lashes for it to curl in the said direction.

PROS
First off, it came with a box which is something not out of the ordinary if you’re used to Korean products because they always make time and effort to encase the products in boxes, although not all brands indicate English translation and so is this one. But nonetheless, it came with a manual inside so it’s fine and since it’s available in Charis, you can see more details about it on their website. It came with a USB cable for you to charge it with a curved silicone brush in accordance to the shape of our eyes. What surprised me more is that it this Air Lash Curler came with two mascaras, black and brown. Mascara is really nice and smudge-proof but easily removed with a makeup remover or just plain water. It didn’t make my lashes look clumpy or look like cockroach’s feet of some sort. Moving on to the performance of this air lash curler, I love how hygienic it is with the silicone brush for easier washing which is very essential for every tool in your makeup kit to be cleansed after every use. It’s very easy to use and doesn’t feel too hot on the lids or doesn’t dry my eyes from the air as well. I’m actually a little skeptical before using this because my eyes are a little too sensitive and easily irritated but surprisingly, I didn’t feel any discomfort at all! The tool had minimal sound to it which is not so bothersome for me. It doesn’t damage the lashes and really makes it curled for quite a long time. Judging by the photos, I know there isn’t much to see because my lashes are extremely short and that’s why I’m not so fond of the traditional eyelash curling tool because I tend to accidentally pinch my lids due to my lashes not being long enough. However, I can’t seem to fully ditch it since my lashes are naturally droopy and sad looking. Luckily, this came in my life for me to throw away my old curler and just use this tool instead!



CONS
No irritation or any discomforts in general were experienced while using this product.

VERDICT
I’m definitely convinced that this product is something that shouldn’t leave anyone’s makeup tool. Even nowadays where almost everyone is doing keratin lash lift and eyelash extensions, I would definitely prefer this. Even though it’s expensive, I think it’s cheaper and more worth it than having to go to lash salons at least every two weeks which is honestly not so ideal due to the traffic here in the Philippines. Being someone who rarely use eyelash curlers and has zero idea / experience on putting false eyelashes, I’m grateful for this product. It’s very efficient, just the right temperature for me, can be brought basically everywhere and makes a huge difference for my lashes or my makeup. It emphasizes my eyes more which is something I really need because my eyes are small and because my lashes are too short too. I only rely on good mascara and curlers to make my lashes visible, the very least. That’s why I’m so glad to have this tool! And I know that I would be able to use it as often as possible. Not only it makes my makeup better, it acts as a blower for my lashes too, making mascaras dry in no time! And the mascaras that came with it are also high quality and very nice! It's actually my first time trying brown colored mascara and it's not bad at all! It's very subtle and more on the natural looking side which is what I love going for! Overall, I love all these! They are amazing and solve my lash dilemma! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING
100/100 ✨






DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Marshique Air Lash Curler Magic Lash
My Charis Shop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C