(REVIEW) Skinlush : Premium Tomato Bar


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Skinlush's Premium Tomato Bar.

INGREDIENTS : Tomato Extract, Vitamin A, C, and E and Fruit Acids.

USES / BENEFITS : Cleansing, Prevents Pimples, Tightens and Minimizes Pores.

SIZE : 100g

PRICE : P150 / $3

DETAILS : This product is said to also reduce skin oiliness.

HOW TO USE : I rub this directly on my body and wait for a minute or two before rinsing.

PROS : EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS SOAP IS AMAZING! I used this on my body during my whole stay in SG. That was almost a month and this baby didn't look used much! That's how long before it dissolves. Even if you keep using it! First time i used this, it did wonders already! DEAD SKIN MAGICALLY AND VOLUNTARILY CAME OFF! I totally love the cleansing effect of this! And it really helps preventing pimples (i have problems with having pimples on the chest area and having bac-ne)! ☺️ it also made my skin look younger and have a pinkish glow. ❤️

CONS : ❌❌❌

VERDICT : It was definitely a wonderful experience with this soap! I didn't try it on my face though. But when i used this on my body, i didn't experience anything bad or discomfort. Perfect for those who are lazy to use loofah everyday because this soap does deep cleansing and amazing with removing dead skin! This is one of the good tomato soaps! 💕 all the products from this brand are made with pure awesomeness!

RATING : 200/100 ✨





DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.










If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Pricelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C