(REVIEW) The Cold Process PH : Coco Body Bar


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : The Cold Process PH : Coco Body Bar

INGREDIENTS : Coconut, Coconut Milk, Goat's Milk, Whole Milk and Virgin Coconut Oil.

USES / BENEFITS : Skin Healing and Deep Cleansing.

SIZE : 100g

PRICE : P90. / $1.8

DETAILS : This product is made with all-natural ingredients and locally HANDMADE. 🍃

HOW TO USE : I use this directly on my face every night.

PROS : I used this soap during my first two weeks in SG (yes, a cut of this soap lasted that long! To think that my dad is secretly using this too. 😒) the first time i washed my face with this, it actually amazed me! It calmed my face since my face was red and i don't know why. It happens all the time whenever i come home there and my face got itchy but this really helped me with my concerns! ❤️ i can tell that it cleansed my skin really good and it smells amazing! It didn't just calm my face but the smell was also calming! ☺️ it's also not hard to rinse off and one time, it accidentally went inside my eyes, of course i rinsed it right away but what shocked me was it didn't sting. That's how mild it is but at the same time VERY EFFECTIVE! :)

CONS : ❌ NONE ❌

VERDICT : It's safe, effective and HYPOALLERGENIC! ❤️ not the first soap i've tried and reviewed from this brand and i can say that i can't find any bad thing about their products! All are amazing and really does what it's supposed to do! Plus it doesn't dissolve quickly and worth every penny you're going to spend on it (AND REALLY AFFORDABLE)!! 💕 you can really feel the love and passion of the makers of their soaps when you use it! You should try it to know what i'm talking about.

RATING : 200/100 ✨





DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.










If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C