(REVIEW) Pure Skin Rituals : Grace Soap


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."



PRODUCT : Pure Skin Rituals' Grace Soap.


INGREDIENTS : Argan Oil, Rosehip Oil, Mulberry, Papain, Tomato Extract, Neem Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Fruit Enzyme, Vitamin A, C, E and B3. 

USES / BENEFITS : Age-defying and Brightening.

SIZE : 135g

PRICE : P150 / $3

DETAILS : This product is said to be suitable for Dry, Normal, Oily and Combination skin types.


HOW TO USE : I lather the soap in my hands and massage it on my face then rinse with warm water every morning. :)

PROS : I used this during the last 10 days of my stay in SG. I brought moisturizing soaps since i know that my face always gets dry and flaky when i'm home. And this helped me with it! Not to mention that it made my skin extra soft and smooth too! The smell is sooooo good and very calming. Also, i just scrub a little on my hands and it can soap my whole face already! I sometimes use it with my cleansing machine and i love the bubbles! My face feels so clean after too! 1 cut lasted me 10 days and as usual, i cut my soaps into 4. :)

CONS : 🚫🚫🚫

VERDICT : I'm thankful for this product for saving my skin since i kept going out and it got extremely dry but this really saved my face literally! It exceeded my expectations! My dad and my sister tried this too and they said that this soap is really good! Plus it suits most skin types! It doesn't dissolve quickly too! Worth your money! It's a must-try! ❤️


RATING : 200/100 ✨





DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.










If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕

Instagram
Facebook
Email

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C