(REVIEW) Pure Skin Rituals : Scarlet Rose Face Mist


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."



PRODUCT : Pure Skin Rituals' Scarlet Rose Face Mist

INGREDIENTS : Rose Water, Aloe Vera, Rosehip, Hyaluronic Acid, Witch Hazel, Vitamin C and B3 and Essential Oil Blend.

USES : Regulates skin's pH, Controls excessive oil and Calms irritated skin.

SIZE : 100ml.

PRICE : P400

DETAILS : This product can also be used as a Makeup Setting Spray.

HOW TO USE : I spray it on my face or use a cotton ball for when i use it as a toner and spray it on my face after makeup. ☺️

PROS : I've been using it for more than a month.. First, it smells so good! :) it helped me with my problem on my face because it also has Witch Hazel and sets my makeup perfectly! All in one spray because it also works as a toner. 💕 even my dad loves it too because i tried it on him after letting him try my Facial Scrub, i used this as a toner and he said it smells good and not too strong on his skin! There was no stinging. With this in my skincare routine, i'm not having any breakouts! Even when it's the time of the month, NO BREAKOUTS AT ALL! All the ingredients are well balanced and combined together. Kudos to Pure Skin Rituals (Now named From Jane With Love) for formulating such product! :)

CONS : Too awesome to have cons. As in! It doesn't sting or leave dry patches on my face. It didn't even leave red spots on my face. 💖

VERDICT : THIS IS A MUST-HAVE! It's a holy grail for all makeup junkies / makeup artists out there! This is all i need and i'm totally covered from toning my face to setting my makeup! You can never go wrong with this perfect spray! 💞 words cannot express how happy i am. I've been wanting a rose water face mist and now i have one. And it's even the best face mist because it's so affordable, many use and a little goes a long way. A bottle lasts for a few months too so i can really say that it's worth every penny you're going to spend on it. :)

RATING : 100/100 ✨




DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.










If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook
Email

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C