(REVIEW) Esme Organics : Ice Cream Scrub



“the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two.”



PRODUCT : Esme Organics’ Ice Cream Scrub

INGREDIENTS : It can be found at the bottom of the container which i can't find anymore. :)

USES / BENEFITS : Pore Tightening, Skin Lightening and Relieve Sunburn.

SIZE : 200g

PRICE : P300 / $6

DETAILS : This is one of Esme Organics' products that became famous and their best-seller. :)

HOW TO USE : I put it in the freezer before using and scoop not more than 2 tablespoons of scrub on a plastic bowl, mix and scrub directly onto my skin.

PROS : First, it's soooo pretty! Second, it smells so good it can be mistaken as real ice cream (even the tub looks like an ice cream tub! My aunts thought it was ice cream). And third, it's so easy to use! :) if you love ice cream, you'll love this too! It's super cooling (perfect for this upcoming summer!) and it's also said to soothe sunburn! Awesome, right? After i used this product, my skin feels so soft, smooth and glowing! No need for lotion or moisturizer because it didn't cause my skin to break and have allergies hence, it healed my red and dry patches! I used it on my face and body. My dad also tried it and he loved it because it was cold and really cools you down in a hot humid day. :)

CONS : I swear to Thor, this is an amazing product! No cons found! Not even one! 😍

VERDICT : Perfect companion any time, any day, any season and anywhere! No need to go to Spas for your weekly Body Scrub, no need to worry about drying skin as well! Words are not enough to explain how awesome this product is. It really deserves all the rave! It's also fun to use since it's so relaxing to use and it's cold. Like you're scrubbing real ice cream on your skin! This is the number one for me because not only it moisturizes, smoothens and cleanse but it also soothes and lightens my skin! ❤️ Do your skin a favor and get this now! Your skin will be so happy and thankful! :)

RATING : 1000/100 ✨




DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.










If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Website
Email

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C