(REVIEW) Kaye's Skincare Products : Barley with Tea Tree Soap


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."



PRODUCT : Kaye’s Skincare Products’ Barley with Tea Tree Soap.

INGREDIENTS :

USES / BENEFITS : For Acne, Warts and Allergies.

SIZE : 135g.

PRICE : P75 / $1.50

DETAILS : This product is said to be 100% Organic and Natural.

HOW TO USE : I lather it on my hands and massage it in a circular motion onto my face every morning and night.

PROS : I've been using this for two weeks in my morning and night routine.. Personally, i'm having problems with skin allergies from dust and pollution plus an oilseed popped up recently on my eyelid. I was instantly amazed on the very first wash because it made my skin feels so smooth, soft and clean! My oilseed is almost gone now and it helped me with my pimple marks as well. The smell also calms me and my blackheads and whiteheads are lesser than before. I also let my parents try and ends up taking two cuts (i cut my soaps into 4) because they both love it! Especially my mom, because she has warts and she's been looking for skincare products that could help her with it since she doesn't want to have it removed by a dermatologist because it's painful, she said. Luckily and thankfully, this soap helped her with it. She used this soap and in a span of less than a week, her warts are starting to get flat! And the case with my dad is that his face is so red, i think because of sweat allergy.. But this soap lessened the redness of his face that's why he loves it too!

CONS : ❌ N/A ❌ All Kaye's Organic Products that i've tried are equally AMAZING! Even the lippies and the skincare products are super SAFE!

VERDICT : It's safe, effective and awesome!! And this soap is perfect for the whole family! From teens having problems with pimples to adults already showing some problems with their skin! It works perfectly on us even when our skin types are not all the same (Me : Combination, Dad : Dry & Mom : Oily)! Therefore, it's a great soap! Because it's also doing an amazing job with cleansing and clearing our skin! You'll never regret getting this one because it doesn't dissolve quickly too even if it's All Organic / Natural. Facial Soap will never be the same after this. Take note that it's very affordable too!

RATING : 300/100 ✨




DISCLAIMERWhat works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.










If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C