(SWATCH + REVIEW) Skinpotions : Glam Pocket — let us take you back to the 90s with this 2-in-1 multi-way pressed tint and highlighter

SWATCH + REVIEW

FEATURING

Skinpotions' Glam Pockets
















⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬



Packaging : 10/5
Smell : 5/5
Application : 10/5
Comfort : 10/5
Texture : 20/5
Longevity : 5/5





/VERDICT/
Starting off with its package; it feels a trip back in the 90s, the box is extremely adorable which has cute details on it that represents the 1990s with all the necessary information about the product are indicated such as brief introduction of the product, as well as directions on how to use it and most importantly, the ingredients. When you open the box, some iconic things in the 90s can be seen on this, for example, Tamagotchi. Actually, the product itself, if I’m not mistaken, is inspired by Polly Pockets, which is one of the iconic toys in my childhood. Sadly, they were discontinued in the late 90s. And that’s the reason why I was so happy with this line. The product’s container on the other hand, is an interesting one. You may see it small but it will shock you, in a good way. This tiny piece of sunshine has a cutesy sized mirror and is a multi-tier! First tier is the multi-way pressed tint and the second one is the highlighter. Skinpotions always comes up with new products that you haven’t seen in the market and what makes them more different is how they put so much effort into the packaging since that is what the people initially see or notice. In terms of scent, it has a striking similarity with their other product, which is the dream cream powder velvet tint. I have no complains about it or whatsoever since it’s considered mild as it doesn’t trigger any sniffles of some sort.

As a lazy girl myself, I rarely use brushes because I like it better when I apply using my fingers because I get to control how much pigment I’m putting on my face. And that’s the most ideal for this product, getting your fingers dirty, in the most fun and therapeutic way. Both of the tint and highlighter is very easy to get and since, a little goes a long way with them, I only need to apply a thin layer which equals to comfort. But I have also tried building up the product on the skin, to see if it’s still comfortable and it proved that the comfort wasn’t just because I apply thin layers. But it’s the consistency itself. I’m a fan of tints, especially velvet or powder tint and highlighters recently. With this, I didn’t experience any breakouts, it doesn’t make my skin dry or oily on parts of my face and no milia seeds were triggered especially, near my eyes. It’s very light on the skin and the color payoff is extremely pigmented which made this 2-in-1 product my favorite.

When it comes to texture, this product is not here to joke around. It’s very creamy but you have to be very mindful when you run your finger on it because it’s very soft and your finger might go in too deep into the tint and highlighter. If you don’t mind it, it’s fine. But since I have slight OCD, I just don’t like it when it doesn’t look flawless, that’s why I take most of the pictures before I use it. Both are very addicting to touch because it’s so nice. The finish of the tint has a powdery velvet feel to it and the highlighter on the other hand, has a very natural looking finish but still stunning which is one of the things I prefer with makeup. I don’t like my makeup to look too far from natural because I don’t know how to put makeup as much or as good as those that has talented hands. They are definitely buildable and blending it is so dreamy! Longevity wise, on the lips, I don’t expect it to last long but it still stayed a pretty decent amount of time which is 4 – 6 hours but on the face, both of them are outstanding! And I mean, 8 – 10 hours! That’s something more than enough for me because I don’t go out often anyway and even when I do, I don’t stay out too long.

This product is a dream come true for us, 90’s kids. I just love every part of this product, it’s a masterpiece! Not only it’s pleasing to the eyes but it really gives justice to its name. This pocket size is all you need to glam you up for all occasions. And you all know how much I love products that can be used / brought anytime, anywhere! I honestly haven’t seen anything like this before and I must admit, I’m amazed by its performance. Who doesn’t love a good multipurpose makeup product? Because I’m indeed, head over heels for this product! This has a total of 4 shades that can be pulled off by most, if not all skin tones! All the shades are gorgeous but my favorite tints would be Clueless and The Bomb while my favorite highlighters are The Bomb and Fo’ Shizzle. These retails for P349 / $7 but you can also get the whole set with their limited edition holographic backpack just like what I got (mine is silver) for only P1599 / $32 which is a great deal because the bag’s SRP itself is already around P1,000 - P1,200 / $20 - $24 in other stores. This product is really a total package! What more can you ask for? They are cruelty-free and locally made! How not to be proud? I totally love these and I bet you will too! 

SUPER RECOMMENDED! ✨






If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C