(REVIEW) MAYBENA : Multiple Intensive Moisture Mask — 30 days mask sheet

"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."

MAYBENA is a Korean beauty brand. The name is a compound word of English word "maybe" and Korean word "na", meaning "I" in English. It was created to help all customers who meet MAYBENA feeling that "Maybe something good might happen to me today."










PRODUCT
MAYBENA's Multiple Intensive Moisture Pull-out Sheet Masks

INGREDIENTS
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Panthenol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Schizandra Chinensis (Schizandra Berry) Fruit Extract, Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ceramide 3, Cholesterol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Copper Tripeptide-1, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate. Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 and Fragrance.


USES / BENEFITS
- Moisturizing
- Soothing

SIZE
30 sheets / 400ml

PRICE
P980 / $19.6

DETAILS
MAYBENA's pull-out mask pack is a product made for inexpensive purchase of high quality mask sheets with recyclable large capacity case that compliments the inconvenience of existing vinyl mask packs in using daily and in producing wastes. This product is also suitable for all skin types and recommended for people in their 20s to 40s.

HOW TO USE
After cleansing, toning and applying serum on my face, i take the tongs (included in the packaging) to get a sheet mask and place on my face properly, massage the excess solution on my neck, arms and legs then wait for around 15 minutes before removing the mask.




PROS
I would like to start off with the packaging of this product; it has a nice colors such as pastel pink, shades of blue and some touch of gold which made it look not only chic but also, elegant. What I really like about beauty products from Korea is that, it always comes with a box and the packaging is always cute! One more thing about the packaging that amazed me is that it came with a small, transparent tong which is very nice because I wouldn’t need to use my bare hands to get the sheet masks to avoid making other masks dirty or contaminated since the presentation of this product is the same as a tissue box or wet tissue. I find it really handy and the packaging is very sturdy, making sure that there won’t be any room for spilling. Lastly, it has English translation printed on the box which is a huge point for me because I have so much love for the brands that puts English translations on their packaging especially from the countries that doesn’t use English characters, so that the international market would be able to understand more about the products that they are putting in the market. In terms of the masks, they are really soft and thin, almost translucent when placed onto my face which I really like. Also, it’s not like the typical sheet mask size as it wasn’t that big for my face and you all know that it’s one of my concerns as the ones in the market are too big for me but this one fits nicely on my face. It smells good as well! Not overwhelming and it actually smells like my favorite perfume a few years ago. As for its effects on my skin, it really moisturizes and hydrates like no other. Also, the liquid that comes with it is abundant per mask but it’s not as sticky unlike the typical serum that comes with sheet masks and it’s absorbed by my skin faster than the previous ones I’ve tried. My skin feels so plump afterwards but the most amazing part is when I woke up the next morning. My skin was extremely soft and smooth to touch. You can really tell that it was moisturized and hydrated properly by the mask and it’s obsessing! It magically made my skin have a nice youthful glow overnight! I just couldn’t move on how amazing it made my skin look so good! I just used it for days and I saw how effective it was on my skin, I’m more than excited for how my skin would look like when I finished this! But so far, I’m overly satisfied!

CONS
Everyone knows how vocal I am with added fragrances on skincare products sometimes cause irritation or allergic reactions but this one didn’t give me any discomfort of some sort. I just hope that it won’t dry up easily. So you just have to make sure that the container is properly closed.



VERDICT
This is actually the first time that I’ve encountered sheet masks in such presentation and I must say, it really made curious and made me look forward to trying it. Everything about this product is remarkable! The packaging, the sheet masks itself, scent, effect, EVERYTHING! I’m honestly a lazy person when it comes to masking since my skin type is very indecisive which makes it difficult for me to find a sheet mask that would suit and sooth but this product gave me wonderful results that made me excited to use it at the same time, helped me become more consistent with taking care of my skin. Doubts occurred especially I just had severe eczema flare-ups when I received this but I did the right choice and overcame my fear just to try and review this for everyone! And it was worth it! I’m not fond of moisturizing creams as it’s one of the main causes of my milia seeds but with this, I wouldn’t need any cream AT ALL! I may not be reviewing sheet masks that often but this one is the most worth it for me! Your skin gets every penny spent on this! You may see it on the pricey side but it’s already 30 sheet masks in there. And they are really true to their claims that it’s inexpensive yet made with high quality ingredients. Some people will just take it as a marketing strategy, even I did. But when I tried it, it proved me wrong. This is, by far, my favorite sheet mask of all time and it will really be hard to top it off! It’s definitely a must-have for me and can’t live without it anymore! So once I’ve finished this, I will absolutely repurchase! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING
1000/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.























If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
MAYBENA's Multiple Intensive Moisture Mask
My Charis Shop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C