(SWATCH + REVIEW) Skin Foundry : Pocket Blush — new shades and creamier formula; dupe for multi pots out there!

SWATCH + REVIEW

FEATURING

Skin Foundry's Pocket Blush








⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬



Packaging : 5/5
Smell : 5/5
Application : 5/5
Comfort : 5/5
Texture : 7/5
Longevity : 5/5





/VERDICT/
After a year, I’m reviewing about this again. The packaging is a little different than the Pocket Blushes before when it comes to the sticker labels which are now bigger, the print on the label which is improved and the container is also revamped with ridges on the sides of the cover but it can still fit in your pocket and give extra colors on your face. The smell is the same scent I fell in love with it before, the fruity sweet gum that I used to bug my parents to buy me when I was a little girl. Not too much of a strong scent which is better as compared to those with very distinct scent. I always prefer the mild scented ones just like these babies!

With regards its application, it’s still the same old easily applied pocket blush I remember. I prefer using my fingers to apply them because I’m able to control the amount I put wherever I prefer, be it on the lips, cheeks or lids since a little goes a long way with these ones. They look natural at first yet buildable depending on your liking and I only put a bit as I always go for natural look but they are really pigmented. Comfort is something that I don’t compromise which I think anyone can relate. I don’t mind retouching or what not, as long as I don’t feel any discomfort. These blushes are definitely comfortable anywhere you apply them. It doesn’t feel sticky and not drying at all! Considering that they are “clay blushes”, they are not heavy on the skin and no breakouts or milia seeds triggered while using them!

As far as I remember, these are creamier and easier to blend than before. I can swirl my finger around effortlessly and still get an ample amount of the product. In terms of finish, I love that it made my skin dewy and have a nice glow. Especially when I use the shade “Sun-Kissed” or “Wine Not?”, they give me the best drunk blush / sun kissed look that I don’t need to drink or even go to the beach to achieve! As for its longevity, I would say it doesn’t really last long depending on the activities you do during the day or while wearing them. They last for about 4 – 5 hours for me, considering I sweat a lot and not always in an air-conditioned place.

thicker swatches with natural lighting
top to bottom shades : Punch Drunk, Sun-Kissed, Wine Not?, Tipsy Pink and Mulberry Rum

Nonetheless, I still consider their performance as above average as I’m not that particular with longevity, as long as I’m comfortable with it and didn’t trigger any nasty friends to appear on my skin, I’m living for it! They now have a total of 5 shades where they added “Punch Drunk” and “Mulberry Rum” but still retails for only P165 / $3.3. A lot of people would think these are too small but they can last for months and with its price, it’s more than worth it! I know there are a lot of multi-purpose products out there but for this kind, it’s the cheapest that I’ve seen or at least tried because there’s an imported brand that everyone knows and it still shocks me until this very day because it can be priced as high as P1,485 or almost $30 at Sephora. Or another local brand with almost the same concept priced at P445 / $8.9. And being expensive doesn’t mean the product is better that’s why I always go for this one. It’s locally made, cruelty-free, easier to find or purchase and at the same time affordable! I may have almost forgotten how much I love these blushes but I was reminded and they are still an amazing. You can always be ready anytime and anywhere as long as you have these in your pockets!

SUPER RECOMMENDED! ✨







If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C