(REVIEW) La Bella Organica PH : Stand Out Cream


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."

Sticker label is so nice. ♡



Satin to Matte finish it is. :) this tub can last for months!
PRODUCT : La Bella Organica PH's Stand Out Cream.

INGREDIENTS : Not indicated.

USES / BENEFITS : Makeup Foundation, Sunscreen.

SIZE : 25g

PRICE : P350 / $7

DETAILS : This product has Green Tea and Soybean Extracts to help fight Aging.

HOW TO USE : I apply an evenly spread and thin layer on my face and neck before i go out and about.

PROS : This cream smells nice! When i first tried it, i was so amazed because it's so natural looking! The coverage is not what i expected! Very comfortable (like i didn't put anything on my face) and it didn't give me any breakouts nor dried my skin too, it even dried up my pimples! Very easy to use! Not to mention that this has SPF50 so it doesn't only make you flawless and prettier, it even protects you from the sun! 💕

CONS : NO IRRITATIONS WERE EXPERIENCED! Just be careful with the container as it cracks easily!

VERDICT : TEAM NO MAKEUP MAKEUP LOOK!!! It definitely is the perfect makeup cream for me! Just put a little on my face and i'm good the whole day! Better than those BB creams! Just this + their Lip and Cheek Stain (my top abused shades are May and Jean!) and you're good to go! If you're just getting the hang of putting makeup / new in doing your own makeup, up for a more natural yet flawless and even skintone, this one is for you! DOUBLE EXTRA HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 1000/100 ✨



DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook
Shopee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C