(REVIEW) La Bella Organica PH : Green Tea with Aloe Vera Detoxifying Serum


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."
The tip of my container broke because of shipping but still able to use it. :)

The cute label with the product name. :)

PRODUCT : La Bella Organica PH's Green Tea with Aloe Vera Detoxifying Serum.

INGREDIENTS : Not indicated.

USES / BENEFITS : Moisturizing, Anti-Aging, Whitening, Tightening.

SIZE : 10ml.

PRICE : P180 / $3.6

DETAILS : This product has Arbutin Extracts and is also available in 50ml jar.

HOW TO USE : i put pea size on my forehead, cheeks, chin and nose then spread evenly.

Benefits of the products and expiration can be found on
the label as well.
PROS : I just want to start this off with i'm really into serums in syringe! And i love serums that tightens skin! This smells extra good and works magic on my skin! Not only it detoxifies my skin, it makes it so soft, smooth and hydrated too! ❤️ my pimples during the time i was using this also went shrinking and dried up in no time! And didn't leave marks! Also, the side of my face near my side burns / ears are a bit darker than the rest but this helped me even it out and eliminate that problem of mine!

CONS : NO ALLERGIC REACTIONS WERE EXPERIENCED.

VERDICT : WONDERFUL PRODUCT! La Bella Organica PH really creates high quality yet affordable products! Not to mention, very effective too! This one is so fun to use and mind you, it may be 10ML but it can last a month or two! A little goes a long way, ladies and gents! Definitely a must-try and helpful! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ♡

RATING : 500/100 ✨



DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook
Shopee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C