(REVIEW) Jumiso : Super Soothing Cica & Aloe Facial Serum — surprisingly awesome serum from an underrated korean beauty brand!

 "the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."

Jumiso strives to develop innovative products in the hopes of creating a new and improved standard for skincare. By focusing on providing for its clients’ needs, the brand hopes to promote self-love by caring for, conditioning, and pampering your complexion—so you can say hello to brand new, healthy, and youthful skin.







PRODUCT
Jumiso's Super Soothing Cica & Aloe Facial Serum

INGREDIENTS
Centella Asiatica Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Propanediol, Water, Butylene Glycol, Methylpropanediol, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Madecassoside, Asiaticoside, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Ceramide NP, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Glycine, Serine, Glutamic Acid, Benzyl Glycol, Aspartic Acid, Leucine, Alanine, Lysine, Arginine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Valine, Threonine, Proline, Isoleucine, Histidine, Methionine, Cysteine, Lactobacillus / Soybean Ferment Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Diethoxyethyl Succinate, SpiruLina Maxima Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Raspberry Ketone, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Glyceryl Acrylate / Acrylic Acid Copolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Trideceth-10, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Adenosine, Hydroxyacetophenone, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate / VP Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin and Disodium EDTA.

USES / BENEFITS
- Soothing
- Moisturizing
- Improves skin barrier

SIZE
30ml

PRICE
P1,251 / $24 (currently on sale at P886 / $17)

DETAILS
This product is said to be a highly-enriched that could soothe sensitive skin and help improve destroyed skin barrier, exhausted and saggy skin.

HOW TO USE
After applying my toner, I put at least two drops onto the palm of my hand before rubbing my hands together and putting the product directly in a tapping with light gliding motion on my face and another two drops for my neck in the same way every morning and night.


PROS
The packaging is very eye-catching due to the shade of green they chose to use for this product, also because it matches the variant of this serum as its main ingredients are both green which is Cica and Aloe. The serum is housed in a glass bottle that comes with a dropper for easier dispensing of the product which is what I really with serums because I'm not that fond of serums in pumps as I sometimes have a hard time getting the right amount and if I get more than what I needed, I won’t be able to put back. And you all know how I feel with wasting products, especially if it really works for me. The box has all the information you need and would want to know about the product, in English or with English translations. The bottle, on the other hand, doesn’t have any sticker label of some sort, but it does have the brand, product name and other details imprinted directly onto the bottle itself. In terms of consistency, it’s not so thick nor runny but it’s easy to spread thinly and evenly. Moreover, you can tell that it’s concentrated hence I didn’t need much of the product. It doesn’t feel sticky and it’s very light on the skin, it just felt like you’re applying Aloe Vera gel on your skin. It's absorbed as fast as the example mentioned. My initial impression with its effect on my skin was nothing out of the ordinary. Although, I really noticed that it helped moisturize my skin. After a few days, I was able to see the soothing effect especially around the sides of my nose which is always turning red or looking irritated, as well as it also had the oily areas of my face under control without drying the rest as those needs moisturizing which is one of the main struggles I have when it comes to finding the perfect serum for my combination + sensitive skin type. Good thing, this product was able to match with the ever-so indecisive and confusing skin type of mine. 

CONS
No redness, itchiness or any discomfort were experienced while using this product. Also, it didn’t trigger any milia seeds and it wasn’t overwhelming for my skin to have negative reaction. 

VERDICT
To be honest, I've only heard about Jumiso but I haven’t tried any of their products prior this one and since I didn’t have any background nor experience from the brand, I didn’t know what to expect aside from what the product is being advertised for. Having said that, I really had their claims regarding the product in my head as I’m only able to base it from that and I must say, they do deserve all the rave they’re receiving / getting. Pricing-wise, some would consider this on the pricey side but after trying it myself, I can say that it’s worth the price because it really does what it’s supposed to do without side effects or anything like that. By not comparing it to the local market here in the Philippines and just looking at it together with the other serums from K-Beauty brands, it’s priced accordingly. Lastly, since a little goes a long way with this one, it can last for a few months, depending on how often or how much you use it despite the size. As for me, I use it twice a day, every day, since the last week of October which means I've been using this product for roughly two months now and from the looks of the amount of serum I have left, I'm estimating it can still last me for another month, more or less. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING
100/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.












If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C