(REVIEW) Keep Cool : Soothe Bamboo Mini Kit — perfect travel kit for your dehydrated and irritated skin

"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."







PRODUCT
Keep Cool's Soothe Bamboo Mini Kit

INGREDIENTS
[keep cool and soothe bamboo toner]
Bambusa Vulgaris Water (85%), Glycereth-26, Glycerin, Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglutamic Acid, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Forsythia Suspensa Fruit Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Thuja Orientalis Extract, Pinus Densiflora Leaf Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid and Disodium EDTA.

[keep cool and soothe bamboo serum]
Bambusa Vulgaris Water (66%), Water, Butylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Cellulose Gum, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Allantoin, Polyglutamic Acid, Madecassoside, Sodium Hyaluronate, Asiaticoside, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Forsythia Suspensa Fruit Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Thuja Orientalis Extract, Pinus Densiflora Leaf Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Glyeryl Acrylate / Acrylic Acid Copolymer, PVM / MA Copolymer and Disodium EDTA.

[keep cool and soothe bamboo lotion]
Bambusa Vulgaris Water (51%), Water, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Trehalose, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cynanchum Atratum Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Forsythia Suspensa Fruit Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Pinus Densiflora Extract, Thuja Orientalis Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Tromethamine and Disodium EDTA.

USES / BENEFITS
- Soothing
- Moisturizing
- Calming

SIZE
[keep cool and soothe toner] : 20ml
[keep cool and soothe serum] : 5ml
[keep cool and soothe lotion] : 20ml

PRICE
P650 / $13

DETAILS
This product is said to be safe, non-irritating formula for sensitive and dry skin. Also, they are vegan / cruelty-free / fragrance free with zero toxic ingredients and used EWG green grades ingredients only.

HOW TO USE
After washing, I apply the toner using a cotton ball as the first step, followed by one pump of serum on the palm of my hand, applied by slight tapping on the skin and lastly, same method of applying for the lotion as well before topping it with sunscreen for morning routine and the kit itself is solely used for night routine.

PROS
First, let’s talk about how cute the packaging is. The box with the cute panda with its bamboo snack is one of the cutest I’ve ever seen. And although it doesn’t have any English translations on the box, they included a leaflet inside with all the details you need to know about the trio in the kit all in English for the international buyers to understand well. The labels on each product is very clean looking and I honestly find them adorable. Both the toner and lotion has the same container while the serum comes in an airless pump. As for the scent of the products, luckily, they don’t have any added fragrance which is one of the things that causes allergic reactions on the skin and also for the nose. So they don’t have any scent except for the lotion but it’s a very mild scent, not even close to triggering my sniffles which is great. I’ve always mentioned before, I love beauty products that are small in size or easy to carry around because I’m always on the go and I love travelling as well. Even though every country I visited always make my skin so dry and reddish. My skin is a combination + sensitive and I’m used to having dry and red patches on my face, but using this changed everything! The very first time I used it, I could already tell how gentle it is on the skin. The toner doesn’t string, neither the serum which by the way, has an amazing consistency hence no stickiness feel to it and the lotion which feels so silky and not heavy due to the perfect not too thick nor too watery consistency you would want your facial lotion to be. It made my skin very smooth and well moisturized. The moisturizing effect of this kit penetrates the skin to provide deeper moisture which made my skin feel extremely soft and supple. I admit, I was a little hesitant to use the lotion because my skin is prone to have milia seeds or oilseeds which are mainly caused by creams; they appear mostly near the eyes or forehead and it’s really a struggle for me to make them go away. Sometimes, it takes months for it to dry and drop out on their own and every time I have them, it really affects my self-esteem quite a lot. So I always try my best not to avoid having them appear. Fortunately, this didn’t trigger it even though it’s highly moisturizing for the skin. It also made the dry and red patches go away for good and I’m left with soft, smooth, moisturized and supple skin than ever! ♥

CONS
No redness, itchiness, dryness or any indication of allergic reactions were experienced while using this product. Just be mindful when you keep them and make sure they don’t get tilted, although I haven’t seen them leak but prevention is better than cure. 😉

VERDICT
Now I know why there are a lot of raves about this brand and not just this particular product. I may be leaning towards this because they are minis but they are really good! It’s one of the best sets as the products compliments each other well. This kind of kit is what I would want to bring to travels to keep my skin moisturized all day, every day! Good thing, it’s a mini kit but I would want a bigger size as well because it really works for me! The price point is quite reasonable as a little goes a long way with the products and it can be used at least a month, so it’s still worth getting! But for me, how this made my skin feels good, I’d definitely repurchase these products! It made my skin have that dewy glow ever since I started it which also made me feel good and boost my self-esteem as well. It’s just amazing and I never thought these minis would make a huge improvement on my skin in just a short period of time. It’s absolutely outstanding! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING
100/100 ✨







DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.













If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
My Charis Shop
Keep Cool Soothe Bamboo Mini Kit
Keep Cool Soothe Bamboo Toner (350ml)
Keep Cool Soothe Bamboo Serum (100ml)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C