(REVIEW) Casamara PH : Ultimate Whitening Soap


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."



PRODUCT : Casamara PH's Ultimate Whitening Soap.


INGREDIENTS : Virgin Coconut Oil, Distilled Water, Glycerin, Citrus Fruit, Vitamin C, Licorice, Kojic Powder, Guava and Moringa Extract, Rosehip Extract and Glutathione Powder

USES / BENEFITS : Whitening, Exfoliating and Refining.

SIZE : 150g.

PRICE : P150 / $3

DETAILS : This product is said to have no added scent except the natural scent of the ingredients used.

HOW TO USE : I scrub the soap onto my damp skin and wait for about 2 minutes before rinsing.

PROS : It’s really an ultimate bar! For a person who has trauma with whitening soap, this is the best one! I love the smell of it too. Even though i just used it for a week, it really lightened my skin that even i noticed myself! Like 1 shade lighter! In a week! I can’t believe it either! At first, i was so skeptical since from the word "ultimate", i was scared that it will be too strong for my skin. But NO. NOT AT ALL. Now i know what is the true meaning of Ultimate for this soap, ULTIMATE RESULTS!

CONS : NONE. NADA. NO ITCHY FEELING. NO DRYING. NO REDNESS. NO IRRITATION. NO ALLERGIC REACTION. NO KIDDING ✔️

VERDICT : THIS SHOULD BE ON TOP OF YOUR WHITENING SOAPS TO-BUY LIST! It's beyond amazing! I know most of us wants to have fair skin (in my case, i have fair skin but i have this stubborn sunburn that made my arms two toned. FOR REAL!) but scared that the whitening soap we plan to use might be too harmful on our skin? This is the answer! Finally! A mild soap that gives you outstanding results! It made my arm lighter! Like 2 shades apart (it was 3-4 shades apart before.), i think when i finish the bar (which is 2-3 weeks from now. Yes, i'm still talking about the sample cut. That's how long lasting and worth it for the price it is!) my skin will be even and fairer than everrr!

RATING : 500/100 ✨




DISCLAIMERWhat works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.









If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the link/s below. 💕

Instagram
Shopee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C